Why You’ll LOVE Working at Rsquare Media
Rsquare Media is unlike any internet marketing agency since we have our own distinct culture with a focus on leadership development, innovation & mentoring. Learn about our ongoing global mentorship programs on Handshake. Apply through Handshake or Apply to us directly by scheduling an interview. Click here – calendly
WORK IN YOUR PJS ALL DAY OR WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE!
Rsquare Media Offers 100% Remote, Work From Home (WFH) Internships (Paid & Unpaid) With FLEX Working Hours
We’re looking to fill the following sales and creative roles for both Students (Interns) and Seasoned Professionals. There are internships available for ALL roles listed on this page. Internships are ongoing and through the year (Summer, Fall, Winter & Spring). Internships start off as unpaid (for College Credit), with the possibility of converting to a paid position if/when the candidate demonstrates the ability to consistently produce error free work unsupervised. All internships include one-on-one mentoring with our senior leadership. All internships are 100% remote (work from home).
What We’re Looking for:
- We value Integrity, Honesty and Enthusiasm above Work Experience and Academic Qualifications
- Highly detail-oriented and is able to articulate thoughts clearly and succinctly (briefly) while being able to take direction well (trainable)
- High energy with a strong work ethic and ‘Can Do’ Attitude
- Confident and looking to grow with the organization; eager to take on a leadership role soon
- Candidate must read, write and speak English perfectly (knowledge of Spanish is desired, but not required).
- Familiar with using Social Media, Internet-based applications like Email, Google Calendar, Zoom, Google Meet, Canva, Microsoft One-Drive/Google Drive, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint or their equivalent in Google Docs.
- Writers – Blog Articles, Social Media posts, Instagram captions
- Designers – designing images for Instagram posts, YouTube thumbnails & Infographics
- Video Editors – Creating and editing videos/gifs of various durations for the web and social media
- Data Analysis & Strategic Planning – preparing sales/business development collateral (PowerPoint or google slide decks)
- Campaign Ideation – brainstorming campaign ideas
- Web 3.0 Creatives – Designing Solutions with Blockchain, NFTs, Crypto, AR/VR
Why you’ll LOVE working at Rsquare Media:
- Internships are all 100% remote (work from home)
- Flexible working hours including weekends or after work hours (if you prefer)
- Casual, chill, Zero-Stress work environment
- No Micromanagement, full creative freedom
- The candidate decides when they want to work, how many hours they want to work and what kind of projects they want to work on
- Instant Decisioning – We’ll tell you on the spot immediately if you’ve been selected in your interview itself. We don’t believe in all that waiting BS.
- The internship also has a mentorship component which includes FREE Career Coaching with our CEO. Our CEO will coach you one on one – in as many sessions as you’d like to have. Our goal is to make it easy for you to have your dream role in your dream company when you get into the job market.
- We’re moving away from email and communicate using DM through WhatsApp. We feel this is more real time and in the moment.
- Fully paid company vacay (for candidates who’ve been with us 9+ months) – Ski Trip – Hunter Mountain, NY, Florida (Orlando, Miami, KeyWest) and The Bahamas.
- Here’s what some past candidates have said about us and their experience with us
- Feel free to lookup our CEO – Rajiv Jadhav on Linkedin and read the 50+ reviews he’s recieved from Clients, Partners and Past Interns
To Schedule an Interview, select a time that works for you from our Calendly [ https://calendly.com/rsquaremedia ] . The calendar invite will be sent from email@example.com. Please check your email spam folder in case it lands there. If you dont see the calendar invite, email Kat Walker on firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Steps & Interview Preparation
Interview Prep Best Practices:
1. Make sure you’re in a quiet area and have a good internet connection.
2. Connect to wifi for a more stable connection.
3. Use headphones with mic so we can hear each other clearly
4. Make sure the phone or laptop is stationery and that the screen is not shaking or moving during the interview.
5. Accept the invite & be online atleast 5 minutes before start of the interview
6. Link with Cat Walker on LinkedIn and send her a message there for assistance with this process.
7. Be sure to research us on Google or Social Media or by visiting our website. We like candidates who come prepared.
8. If for whatever reason you have a conflict and can’t make the meeting please have the courtesy of giving us the heads up. We really appreciate that.