Why You’ll LOVE Rsquare Media
WORK IN YOUR PJS ALL DAY OR WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE!
Rsquare Media Offers 100% Remote, Work From Home (WFH) Internships (Paid & Unpaid) With FLEX Working Hours
We’re looking to fill the following sales and creative roles for both Students (Interns) and Seasoned Professionals. There are internships available for ALL roles listed on this page. Internships are ongoing and through the year (Summer, Fall & Winter). Internships start off as unpaid (for College Credit), with the possibility of converting to a paid position if/when the candidate demonstrates the ability to consistently produce error free work unsupervised. All internships include one-on-one mentoring with our senior leadership. All internships are 100% remote (work from home).
What We’re Looking for:
- We value Integrity, Honesty and Enthusiasm above Work Experience and Academic Qualifications
- Highly detail oriented and who is able to articulate thoughts clearly and succintly (briefly) while being able to take direction well (trainable)
- High energy with a strong work ethic and ‘Can Do’ Attitude
- Confident and looking to grow with the organization; eager to take on a leadership role soon
- Candidate must read, write and speak English perfectly (knowledge of Spanish is desired, but not required).
- Extremely familiar with using Social Media, Internet based applications like Email, Calendar, Skype or Google Hangout, Google Docs, DropBox, Google Drive, etc.; Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and using a Windows based computer.
Why you’ll LOVE us:
- Internships are all 100% remote (work from home)
- Flexible working hours including work from home
- Casual, chill atmosphere
- Fully paid company vacay (for candidates who’ve been with us 9+ months) – Ski Trip – Hunter Mountain, NY, Florida (Orlando, Miami, KeyWest) and The Bahamas.
Send 1 page Resumes to email@example.com along with your availability for interview over Zoom. We’ll share our Calendly link which will allow YOU to pick a time that works for you.
Next Steps & Interview Preparation:
Advice to Candidate:
1. Make sure you’re in a quiet area and have a good internet connection.
2. Connect to wifi for a more stable connection.
3. Use headphones with mic so we can hear each other clearly
4. Make sure the phone or laptop is stationery and that the screen is not shaking or moving during the interview.
5. Accept the invite & be online atleast 5 minutes before start of the interview
6. Link with Cat Walker on LinkedIn and send her a message there for assistance with this process.