Want websites that help
you sell more?
Want websites that help
you sell more?
Consistently Delivering Client Delight Since 2013
We are very happy with the service received from rsquare media and would highly recommend them to anyone who’s looking for top quality, highly seasoned, well rounded professional service. Rajiv is extremely engaging and fun to work with, and extremely humble. Rsquare Media exceeded our expectations and we’re thrilled with the gorgeous website they built for us and in record time too! Their claim is accurate – they Do work at the Speed of Thought!
THE CITY OF NEW YORK
OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNER
WEEBLY / SQUARESPACE
Our Case Studies
View some of our work and case studies for clients. We will work to deliver that strategy by building out your existing campaigns, or establishing accounts at new networks.
How we do Web Design
Our Approach to Exceeding Your
Online Visibility Goals
Client Fills out
or Zoom Call
Holistic Audit &
Scope of Work
- Onboarding Questionnaire gives us insight into the client’s marketing history & familiarity with Website Design & Development
- We go over questionnaire responses and probe further in the Discovery Call
- Website Gap Analysis (whats working and whats not working with the client’s existing digital assets wrt their marketing & business goals),– is approx. 10 man hours of work and offered to clients for a token fee of $500
- Client picks from Analysis recommendations and defines scope of engagement basis which the price is arrived at.
- After payment is received, work begins
- 6.Review at agreed upon milestones to monitor progress
You’ve got questions, we’ve
It varies. It depends on the client approved scope of work. Assuming the client provides fast/immediate approval the same day a request is sent, the project could be completed in under 3 weeks if the website has five (5) or fewer pages. For websites with more than 5 pages like an ecommerce website, we expect most projects to take at least 1 month.
Website: WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, Shopify, Drupal, Magento
Social Media: Linkedin, Facebook, Google My Business, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- We recommend that the client have a hoosting account and have it linked to their Domain name. Many clients buy the website domain name (XYSbusiness.com ) from GoDaddy and also buy a web hosting package from GoDaddy.
- We recommend you this, so that you have control over your website domain name from Day 0.
- After that, call up Godaddy customer service to setup a developer access to your GoDaddy account and provide that to us or your web designer. That will prevent dishonest web designers from trying to hijack your account.
- You must have all your content ready to provide us in electronic format i.e. word document or jpg image files, so we can copy paste text from. This helps to expedite processes and aids faster delivery of web design projects. Upload any videos you want added to the website to either youtube or vimeo and provide us with those links. If we do that for you, we’ll charge you for those man-hours, which you can easily avoid. You know you can trust us since we’re trying to save you money even though you’re not our client yet and our trying to educate you on industry best practices
We get this question a lot! Please note that we are sharing our point of view and are not giving advice, and are thus, bear no responsibility to your individual experience based on whichever choice you make.
- If you want to build the website yourself, fast – wix is a great solution.
- If Online Visibility and SEO are important concerns, then choose WordPress – which gives you more control over optimizing various components of the website for SEO.
- If you want more customization options, then choose WordPress. Wix doesn’t support as many customizations as wordpress for power users.
Work starts only after payment is received and funds verified over 10 business days. This is usually 35% to start
- 25% at wireframe approval
- 25% after first round of review
- balance due before site handover.
- Or 100% advance if the client would prefer that.
- 5 page static website: $3500
- 5 Page ecommerce website: $5000
- Facebook Fanpage design & customization: $750
- YouTube Channel Art Design & Customization: $750
- LinkedIn Profile Art, Business Showcase page design & customization: $750
- Prices are subject to change and depend on complexity of projects
We hear this all the time. Clients who have fallen prey to offers like that tell us later that they got scammed and wished they had used our service in the very beginning. Our price is non-negotiable. We will never hardsell our service to you or anyone. It is what it is. If you think having a professional company work on your business is a good idea, then, we are here to help you. If not, that’s fine. We wish you well.
- Yes! Anything that maybe considered adult entertainment or which may be linked to endangering the welfare of minors.
- Yes! Ask your agent about it.
- Yes. We offer 10% revenue share on any referrals that convert. You get paid after we get paid. Revenue share is only on services delivered, it does not include advertising budget. So if the client pays us $2000 – where $1000 is the advertising budget for Facebook ads or Google ads, the 10% revenue share would only be on the $1000 management fee.
- Firstly, there are only a few companies (maybe 5) that offer a deletion service like we do – not 1000s.
- We make it Risk Free with a Money Back Guarantee.
- 95% of the Reputation Management companies in the market talk about burying bad press, not deleting it from Google.
- We have a Small Business focus and won the 2017 Minority Business of the Year Award in the company of ConEdison & MTA – (who won awards for D&I that night) – we a peer-reviewed and industry recognized for being a high integrity and innovative company – which may not be the case for other companies who claim to be offering this service.
- Clients tell us our prices are very friendly and range between low cost and very affordable
- We are always reachable by email, and, by text and phone call – depending on the level of service selected
- We are MWBE Minority Certified with the City of New York
- We work with Fortune 1000 companies and adhere to the highest standards of quality, innovation, professionalism & integrity
- We believe in doing good in the world and support non-profits like Bright Now, UCT International (a United Nations NGO), National Minority Business Council, KidsRok, John & Vilma Pamila Robinson Education Fund, Uniondale Chamber of Commerce – to name a few.
- We’re fun to work with and deliver results at the speed of thought