Get Rid of Bad Press by Moving it to Google Page 4 and Beyond
Get Rid of Bad Press
by Moving it to Google Page 4 and Beyond
Here's How We Move Bad Press to Google Page 4 and Beyond
Client Fills out
Scope of Work Approval
(Good for 72 hours)
Upfront Payment in Full from Client
Work Begins, Success Delivery updates shared for Client Verification
1. Onboarding Questionnaire gives us insight into the client’s reputation objectives (Online Reputation Management, Online Reputation Repair) & details of where they are seeking assistance
2. We share a summary of links for client to approve for Deletion
3. After client approval we deliver a quote for client to approve. Quote expires in 72 hours
4. After receiving Full Payment upfront, work begins
5. We track progress via our Online Tracker which is updated in real time by the hour – which the client has access to at all times from Day 1.
6. As a courtesy we reach out to the client every time a link has been deleted to request for client verification and confirmation – which is expected by the close of business of the same day the verification is requested. Delays in receiving client verification pause the forecast clock.
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers
It varies and is case-by-case. That being said, we’re able to get most links removed in 60-90 days
If you chose the Bazooka service, then, that comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee – for all links not removed within our forecasted period. If you gave us 10 links to remove, which we said, we’d get removed in 120 days, and, on the 121st day two links are still not removed, then, you have the option of asking for a refund for those 2 links – which we are happy to do, since we’re committed to the highest standards of integrity
We attack the problem on two fronts: 1. We reach out to Google to request for links to be removed from search results for specific keywords. 2. We reach out to the webmaster of the website on which the story appears to have them either remove the story from the page or to delete the page entirely. If you think this is hacking, it is not.
Our clients range from CEOs, Politicians, Celebrities, Business Owners as well as Professionals from all over the world, as well as the attorneys (lawyers) who represent them – divorce attorneys, general counsel, criminal defense attorneys, litigation attorneys.
1. Recency – How recent was the story. More recent i.e. 2011 or later – makes it harder, so higher investment (fee) or if the story was 2010 or before – less recent, so easier to be deleted – lower investment Level of Complexity, not by who the client is.
2. Quantity – 1 link costs $x, so 2 links cost $2x, 3 links cost $3x (as so on).
3. Source – Where is the story coming from? If its from a mainstream publication like New York Times, Washington Post, etc. the investment may start at $4000 to $5000 per link. If the story is on a government website like FBI.gov or ICE.gov, then the investment may start at $15000 per link. If the story is on a lesser known blog or website, then it could be done for our standard deletion fee – $3000 per link. The celebrity and Joe Schmoe from next door pay the exact same fee if they have the exact same problem.
Cost is determined by level of complexity which is driven by 3 variables:
- Recency: How recent was the story that needs to be removed from Google? More recent = harder = more effort = higher fee
- Quantity: how many links need to be deleted? This is math. Price = Fee x number of links
- Source: Where is the story coming from? FBI.gov? SEC.gov? New York Times? Or Joe Schmo’s Blog? Government, News Media websites = harder = more effort = higher fee
Cost starts at $3000 per link
We hear this all the time. Clients who have fallen prey to offers like that tell us later that they got scammed and wished they had used our service in the very beginning. Our price is non-negotiable. We will never hardsell our service to you or anyone. It is what it is. If you think having a good reputation is a good idea so you enjoy maximum opportunity and maximum happiness in your Personal and Professional life, then, this is a MUST HAVE not, nice to have or good to have.
The latest data tells us that a single bad review or bad press can take away $20,000 to $50,000 of earnings per year and thats not accounting for the cumulative effect of people advising others to stay clear of you and your organization. You may say you can’t afford this investment in yourself and in your future. Its possible you can’t afford not to have this service.
Clients have used this service to find high paying jobs, get promotions, structure and close six to seven figure deals, find success in dating and finding the love of their lives – with the dark cloud of bad press (or any other unfavorable links like criminal doppelgangers – people who share a likeness to you in name and or appearance) being DELETED PERMANENTLY – so you can salvage your life and realize your fullest potential in your pursuit of happiness.
When we say Deleted, we mean Deleted – not pushed down or buried.
Our Service has a success guarantee such that if we are unable to deliver the desired outcome in our forecasted timeframe – the client may request a refund or allow us more time to try another approach which may be for the same investment or higher
Work begins only after payment is received and funds verified by holding them for 2 weeks to prevent against wire fraud.
Not to worry. We can get those removed.
Yes! Only 1. Any category that is linked to endangering the welfare of minors.
We have a service called Forcefield – which floods google page 1 and 2 with favorable content, so that, if there is fake news or bad press in the future, it will land on Google page 3 or 4 and not Google page 1.
No problem. The service will need to run longer till we achieve the objective of flooding google page 1-4 with positive content and then, will need to continue to run to maintain that effect – just like if this were an SEO campaign. This is SEO Reputation.
Yes! We work with Internet Marketing companies, Branding agencies, PR agencies, Research Agencies as well as Attorneys/Law Practices that encompass – Criminal Defense, Divorce, Sports Law, Entertainment Law and Intellectual Property.
Yes. We offer 10% revenue share on any referrals that convert. You get paid after we get paid. Revenue share is only on services delivered, it does not include advertising budget. So if the client pays us $2000 – where $1000 is the advertising budget for Facebook ads or Google ads, the 10% revenue share would only be on the $1000 management fee.
- Firstly, there are only a few companies (maybe 5) that offer a deletion service like we do – not 1000s.
- We make it Risk Free with a Money Back Guarantee.
- 95% of the Reputation Management companies in the market talk about burying bad press, not deleting it from Google.
- We have a Small Business focus and won the 2017 Minority Business of the Year Award in the company of ConEdison & MTA – (who won awards for D&I that night) – we a peer-reviewed and industry recognized for being a high integrity and innovative company – which may not be the case for other companies who claim to be offering this service.
- Clients tell us our prices are Fair compared to prevailing market prices in the Reputation Repair industry.
- We are always reachable by email, and, by text and phone call – depending on the level of service selected
- We are MWBE Minority Certified with the City of New York
- We work with Fortune 1000 companies and adhere to the highest standards of quality, innovation, professionalism & integrity
- We believe in doing good in the world and support non-profits like Bright Now, UCT International (a United Nations NGO), National Minority Business Council, KidsRok, John & Vilma Pamila Robinson Education Fund, Uniondale Chamber of Commerce – to name a few.
- We’re fun to work with and deliver results at the speed of thought
Consistently Delivering Client Delight Since 2013
We are very happy with the service received from rsquare media and would highly recommend them to anyone who’s looking for top quality, highly seasoned, well rounded professional service. Rajiv is extremely engaging and fun to work with, and extremely humble. Rsquare Media exceeded our expectations and we’re thrilled with the gorgeous website they built for us and in record time too! Their claim is accurate – they Do work at the Speed of Thought!
We are Results Driven Online Visibility company who Delivers Results at the Speed of Thought.