Have you heard the phrase – Content is KING?
This means that your Content drives (defines) How your Customers Find you Online, What they Think about you when they Find your Content. Thus, if your content is not relevant or exciting or something which adds value, it will likely be ignored in favor of a competitor who’s content is more relevant, compelling and engaging. The most engaging Content is Video – considered as Rich Media. Fill out our Client Discovery Form to help us generate a quote for you.
The components of a video
No matter what type of video you make, these are the common elements to most videos we work to produce. It is important to note that video production is a linear process with various steps – see below:
Step1. Client Brief – to get a sense of what your Objective is and a clear understanding of what your key message is
Step3. Voice over Recording (if needed)
Step4. Animation or Motion Graphics (if needed)
Step5. Final Production with mixing and editing
Take a look at some of our work. Request a Quote
Scroll down to read our FAQs which address common client queries. If you have a question that isn’t addressed, please email us and we’d be happy to assist you.
1.Scriptwriting – 2 business days from your interview with our scriptwriter. If revisions are required, those revisions will be delivered 1 business day from when you provide them to our scriptwriter.
2.Voice over production – 1-2 business days from the script being approved by you.
3.Animation – 7-15 business days from the time you approve the Script for a whiteboard video. Faster Turnaround is possible if processed as a Rush Job (Additional Fees apply).
4.Revisions on any of the above – 2-3 business days.
*** With all of the above, these times are based on a standard video of 45-75 seconds in length and a “normal” level of complexity. If your video is longer and contains very complex animation (like software demonstrations), then times will be longer and you should ask in advance if you have hard deadlines.***
There are two things that cause timelines to change:
1) How long you take to provide feedback on various aspects of production (script, voice-over, storyboard and the finished product).
Some clients we deal with are a one-man-startup and feedback comes back straight away. Other clients have a marketing guy, a CEO, and the legal department who all have to sign off. These clients can take weeks to get approval on each of the stages, not taking into account the time we need to actually do the work. So the speed of turnaround times is one of the things that cause large differences in delivery time.
2) How many revisions you request at each stage of production.
Obviously the fewer times we have to revise something, the less time it will take to get your video. Some clients want the script revised twice, the storyboard revised twice and the animation tweaked over and over. Other clients require few or no changes.
As many as you want!
- Scriptwriting: 2 rounds of revision are included in the quote
- Video Editing: 2 rounds of revision are included in the quote
Any further rounds of revision are available for additional fees.
- Edited Video based on Client Approved Script
- Music Overlay
- Client Logo and key contact details (as per client approved script)
Anything that’s not included in the project scope of work and …
- Raw unedited video footage
- Music files
- Additional Revisions unless client pays extra
No. All Videos are made based on the unique specs of the client brief.
Clients may choose from a variety of formats:
- Animated videos (2D or 3D Animation)
- Infomercial – best used in response marketing
- Feature Length Interview style
- TV Commercial
- Corporate Videos
- Funny Viral Videos
Videos may vary in length depending on the platform they are designed for:
- YouTube: 2 minutes or longer
- IG TV: 2 minutes or longer
- Facebook Ads: 5-10 seconds
- Facebook Posts: up to 59 seconds
- Instagram (IG) Posts: up to 59 seconds
- Stories: 5-15 seconds
- TikTok: 5-59 seconds
- The client is responsible for providing details about their product, service, or organization.
- The client is also responsible for the accuracy of the details provided.
- We are not responsible for any errors in details which the client may knowingly or unknowingly provide us.
- If the client made an error and we need to reshoot, then additional charges will apply
- It is the client’s responsibility to also provide us with any legal language that may need to be included – per compliance laws in their industry
- Work begins after Full Payment is received and funds confirmed
- $25 Fee for ACH or Wiretransfer
- $0 Fee if payment sent through Zelle