Can You Take On a Few More Customers this week?
Can You Take On a Few More Customers this week?
Consistently Delivering Client Delight Since 2013
We are very happy with the service received from rsquare media and would highly recommend them to anyone who’s looking for top quality, highly seasoned, well rounded professional service. Rajiv is extremely engaging and fun to work with, and extremely humble. Rsquare Media exceeded our expectations and we’re thrilled with the gorgeous website they built for us and in record time too! Their claim is accurate – they Do work at the Speed of Thought!
THE CITY OF NEW YORK
OF THE YEAR AWARD WINNER
HOW WE GET YOU MORE CUSTOMERS
We are Results Driven Online Visibility company who Delivers Results at the Speed of Thought.
How we do SEO
Our Approach to Exceeding Your
Online Visibility Goals
Client Fills out
or Zoom Call
Holistic Audit &
Scope of Work
1. Onboarding Questionnaire gives us insight into the client’s marketing history familiarity with With paid advertising – Facebook ads, YouTube ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Automation
2. We go over questionnaire responses and probe further in the Discovery Call
3. We review your targeting and keywords if you’ve done campaigns earlier. If not, we can offer the targeting strategy and keyword research for a token fee of $550 – approx. 8 man hours of work
4. Based on the Discovery Call and conversation with the client, the Scope of Work (SOW) is finalized, based on which we share a quote for review
5. After payment is received, work begins
6. Quarterly review to review progress
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers
- Yes! LinkedIn prospecting automation, Email Marketing & CRM Automation, Social Media Management Automation
- You must have a verified Facebook business page
- Your Facebook business page must have some activity on it like visitor engagement with your posts, page likes, etc. We recommend that you have at least 500 likes on your Facebook business page and have a history of at least 3 months before considering Facebook Ads.
- Explore all the free avenues available like posting in group, forums, inviting family & friends to your page – before thinking about Facebook ads
- Maintain a record of the emails of all your customers
- Start your activity on your Facebook business page and not your personal Facebook page – since you cant run a Facebook ads campaign without a business page, so might as well get people familiar with that instead of your personal Facebook page
- You should have atleast $3000 to invest in facebook ads for 3 months – to see good results. If you don’t have that, then, we urge you to not try facebook ads – as you may have a less than pleasant experience.
Testing! We test a lot. We test for response and only place a majority of your ad dollars on campaigns that are proven to work. If this is your 1st time doing facebook ads, then, the first month is usually spent in testing, while the next 2 months are spent in campaign optimization, so that your overall Customer Acquisition cost goes down.
We get this question a lot! Please note that we are sharing our point of view and are not giving advice, and are thus, bear no responsibility to your individual experience based on whichever choice you make.
- If you’re on a tight budget we recommend Facebook Ads
- If you’re targeting enterprise or B2B audiences – then Google and Linkedin may be considered
- If you want more targeting with your very first every campaign, then, Facebook
- Work starts only after payment is received and funds verified over 10 business days. Full payment paid upfront. No contract. Cancel anytime.
- Facebook Ads: $2500 a month – 100% Done for You Service. Includes $1000 Advertising Budget and Design Fee. Must have facebook business page ready
- Google Ads: $2500 a month – 100% Done for You Service. Includes $1000 Advertising Budget and Design Fee.
- Prices are subject to change and depend on complexity of projects
We hear this all the time. Clients who have fallen prey to offers like that tell us later that they got scammed and wished they had used our service in the very beginning. Our price is non-negotiable. We will never hardsell our service to you or anyone. It is what it is. If you think having a professional company work on your business is a good idea, then, we are here to help you. If not, that’s fine. We wish you well.
Yes! Anything that maybe considered adult entertainment or which may be linked to endangering the welfare of minors.
Yes! Ask your agent about it.
Yes. We offer 10% revenue share on any referrals that convert. You get paid after we get paid. Revenue share is only on services delivered, it does not include advertising budget. So if the client pays us $2000 – where $1000 is the advertising budget for Facebook ads or Google ads, the 10% revenue share would only be on the $1000 management fee.
- Firstly, there are only a few companies (maybe 5) that offer a deletion service like we do – not 1000s.
- We make it Risk Free with a Money Back Guarantee.
- 95% of the Reputation Management companies in the market talk about burying bad press, not deleting it from Google.
- We have a Small Business focus and won the 2017 Minority Business of the Year Award in the company of ConEdison & MTA – (who won awards for D&I that night) – we a peer-reviewed and industry recognized for being a high integrity and innovative company – which may not be the case for other companies who claim to be offering this service.
- Clients tell us our prices are very friendly and range between low cost and very affordable
- We are always reachable by email, and, by text and phone call – depending on the level of service selected
- We are MWBE Minority Certified with the City of New York
- We work with Fortune 1000 companies and adhere to the highest standards of quality, innovation, professionalism & integrity
- We believe in doing good in the world and support non-profits like Bright Now, UCT International (a United Nations NGO), National Minority Business Council, KidsRok, John & Vilma Pamila Robinson Education Fund, Uniondale Chamber of Commerce – to name a few.
- We’re fun to work with and deliver results at the speed of thought